Gone Fishing - CLASSIC PUL
Our Classic PUL (polyurethane laminate) fabric is soft and structured, and offers a water resistant finish for all your reusable cloth needs. Perfect for making embroidered cloth diapers, cloth pads, wet bags, pail liners, reusable nursing pads, bibs, smocks, changing pad covers, and anything else you can dream up!
- 100% polyester laminated with waterproof TPU film
- 160 gsm
- 150 cm (59") wide
- Free from harmful substances, including lead and phthalates
- SGS, OEKO-TEX 100, CPSC Compliant
- Safe for use with food products. PhDetour PUL falls into "21CFR 182-186, substances generally recognized as safe (GRAS) under conditions of good manufacturing practices."
- Diaper cut (22"x22")
- 22" cut (22"x59")
- Yard cut (36"x59")
Width of fabric is 59"
- Wash at a temperature at or below 40°C / 104°F (do NOT use sanitize wash cycle, as the temperature on this setting is too hot) with regular or HE detergent. Do not use fabric softener, vinegar, or bleach products.
- Tumble dry medium or low.
- Do not iron or dry clean.
- When sewing, use a ball point needle and do not use pins, as they will compromise the integrity of the waterproof barrier.